New World fish - was Re: SC - Is tarragon period?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Apr 29 18:26:58 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/29/99 7:09:56 PM EST, Weaver8002 writes:

<< In a message dated 4/29/99 6:46:03 PM EST, Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG writes:

 << As you are new to the Cook's list please take a minute to write a brief
  introduction to us telling us who you are, where you hail from and what your
  interests are. Such introductions help us all get acquainted and allow us
to know who we might contact on the list.

 Greetings

 As requested, I am Mistress Margherita la Tessatrice.  (Don't be alarmed, my
laurel is in weaving, not cooking) I am a member of the Bright Hill Cooks
Guild and won our Trial by Fire cooking contest last July.  I like the trophy
and hope to hang on to this July.

 One Monday I told my workmates all about the marvelous time I had had that
week end.  I had spent 16 hours in the kitchen, washing dishes.  They think
I'm crazy.

 This mail list looks like a lot of fun.

 Margherita the Weaver >>