SC - Feast Steward vs. Cook

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 29 23:15:03 PDT 1999

>I'm wondering if there are others on the list whose primary aim isn't
>large feasts?
>
>Mordonna

ME! ME!
Seriously, I have cooked many, many large feasts, and am not really in
the market to do any more.  My lord is getting into feast cookery, and I
am helping him (like the 100 person over-flow feast on Memorial Day for
Kingdom Arts and Sciences) but I have actually turned down a couple of
offers to be in charge of big feasts recently.  One reason is that I have
developed a bone spur in my heel, and standing for long periods of time
hurts a great deal.  The other is, I don't want to work that hard
anymore!  I am helping new feastcrats learn and prepare, and then I'm
going out and sitting down to dinner.
	I am more interested in doing small dinners, classes with actual food
for tasting, say for 12 - 20 people, and breakfasts, luncheons, etc.
Christianna