SC - Pineapple

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 04:00:34 PDT 1999

Welcome to the list!

As Phlip says, we are pretty egalitarian here.  I hold no titles in the
Society, and have yet to receive any awards.  I also (in mundane life) hold
no degree from any university.  However I have been known to argue
authenticity with any and everyone, without regard to tin hats, arms, or
armor.
If you ever scare yourself with your audacity on the list, there is a
convenient rock to hide under.  You will usually find me in residence under
it.
And I want His Grace and the Master to bring the cusky cookoff to Estrella so
I can be a taste judge!

Mordonna (off to Tir Ysgithr for the Aten Coronation)