SC - Food & Feast in Medieval England

Acanthusbk@aol.com Acanthusbk at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 07:40:41 PDT 1999

Mordonna asked

> I'm wondering if there are others on the list whose primary aim isn't
> large
> feasts?

	I for one. My physical problems make being on my feet for extended
periods impossible and besides Bear's much better at it than I am. I've been
playing SCA for 20+ years and prior to that church, scouts, etc. My main
interests now are simply learning and support for younger friends who are
more energetic or crazier than I.
	Margarite