SC - Kitchen Steward Panics, film at 11:00

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 04:54:43 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/5/1999 5:51:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ingus_moen at hotmail.com writes:

>  I don't want to even BEGIN to question your order of meat, but I would
>  hold the roast until more towards the end, simply because if it is as
>  spectacular as it sounds like it could be, you'll want people to
>  remember that as the best part of the feast...one way to do that is to
>  make it one of the last things they eat and see.

According to the reading I've been doing, one started out the feast with the
more substantial dishes, and finished up with the "daintier" stuff.. which is
why I've planned it this way. However, I'll take the advice to heart, as
frankly, it sounds wiser to me. I set out to try and make this as period as
possible, but I've made enough concessions so far this last one might not be
a bad idea.

>  Illusion meat strawberries?  My imagination is doing very bizarre things
>  with that word combination....

They're kinda cool. You take ground beef (I guess you could use pork too)
make your strawberries, roll them in saunders and sesame seeds and roast
them.

>  Just my tuppence.  Regards,
>  Ingus Moen

And well worth it at twice the price