SC - Re: seder menu.

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 18:53:17 PDT 1999

Greetins Sindara,
Yes I would be interested to know.  I used to be much more aware of all the
Passover halachas, but for so long I have had to cater to my Ulerative
Colitis (and not living in a Jewish community) my Pesach brains seem to have
disappeared!
Phillipa

<< I grew up with my mother using peanut oil on Passover
 and Rabbi Moshe Feinstein (A big rabbi who died about 12 years ago)
 discussed why you couldn't eat peanuts but could use the oil.  If people
 are interested, I will ask my rabbi when I see him on Wednesday and post
 the answer on Friday after the holiday is over. >>