SC - Spanish Class Food

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Apr 6 12:22:19 PDT 1999

>I have a class full of party poopers.  It probably isn't happening.
>
>-M

I thought you might have trouble with getting other students to agree to
paying money for food they think they won't like.  My suggestion is to
figure out how much money you want to put into it  (is your grade worth
20 bucks to you?) and do smaller, bite sized samples of some of your
ideas.  That way, they might just try it, and you will have your project,
and you won't have as much pressure on you, worrying that they won't eat
anything.  Beverages are inexpensive (unless you were planning on Sangria
;) and you can stretch a lot of things.  Think of serving sizes that will
fit on toothpicks, like at the sample booths at the grocery store.  If
anyone complains about the portion sizes, let that be a testament to how
wonderful your cooking is!  Maybe next time, they will go the extra step
to try something new.
	Don't give up, make lemonade!
		Mistress Christianna