SC - illusion meat strawberries

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 16:42:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/6/99 1:45:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Do these really end up red? The saunders I bought at Pennsic is a bright
 brownish orange not red. I keep imagining orange strawberries. >>

Actually they are more brown red than brown orange. The reduced light of the
feast hall completes the illusion.  The don't look exactly like strawberries
but enough like them to cause people to take a secong look and others to just
thing they are a little off-colored for berries and leave it at that. All in
all they are fun and tasty. :-)

Ras