SC - Feast Enhancement Kit

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Apr 11 08:08:37 PDT 1999

Christianna wrote:

>Well, my lord (Damon Fox, called Deadtongue) carries three kinds of hot
>sauces, in a tasteful brown crock that we keep in the feastgear box for
>that purpose.  But I don't suppose that's what you're looking for, is it?
>Christianna

Indeed it is my lady for you have made me realize that I have not been
including little bottles of Tabasco, both Red and Green, for my lady wife.
I thank you very much for the reminder.   I include a nutmeg grinder as a
sprinkle of fresh nutmeg seems to spark up many dishes.  For the last two
Gulf Wars I have been including as my contribution to "Kingdom Baskets" an
abriviated Feast Enhancement Kit.  It has included on various occasion small
bottles of taragon and malt vinagars (I made the malt vinagar from beer I
brewed myself), "Trimarian Sea Salt" (coarse sea salt) as well as strong
spice  and fine spice mixtures.  The effort has put me in mind to ask the
question.