SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 09:16:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/11/99 6:00:51 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

>  I do not feel we are setting a bad example.  Rather, we work together
doing
>  the grunt awful work so that we can have a nice event.  While we are in
the
>  kitchen, others are working on other tasks.

My comment was in jest, m'lord.  I well understand that small or beginning
groups cannot supply enough hands for all the work.
However, I DO find it shameful that some groups that can fill a 200 seat
feast hall with on board diners still expect the kitchen staff do do the
clean up as well.

Mordonna