SC - all of Pennsic?

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Apr 11 23:38:33 PDT 1999

Sidebar, having raised lambs and eaten said critters[especially the one named
lambchop...] i can say that from a lamb that dresses to 23 lbs you will at best be
getting a less than 1 year old, rather than a 2 year old, so each leg will dress out to
about one of the little half- football sized rolled leg of lam roasts you see for
exhorbitant amounts of money in a grocery store. at best you will be able to feed 16
with little odd bits left over that if combined with the bones, assorted aromatics are
best put in the bottom of a couscouserie to simmer into a rich lamb 'sauce' for the
couscous.

not that they arent tasty that young mind you, just ummmm, dainty.
margali