SC - King's College cooking classes

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Mon Apr 12 09:41:00 PDT 1999

Your Magesty,
I do hope they do not schedule your sauce class & my garb classes at the same
time.  I will be helping at the tavern, too, but will make time to attend your
class, if possible.  Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge.
Lady Leanna of Sparrowhaven (shamelessly sucking up - make room under that
rock!)
Teacher of Basic T-Tunics and Basic Bottoms at King's College, Mooneschadowe