SC - Prez Choice was Wegman's

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 12 12:55:19 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> But , Master...RC is the best of the coke clan! Just ask anyone who lives in
> the mid-west where it is the top selling beverage of this sort...and those in
> Aethelmearc who have trained palettes...:-)
>
> Ras (who loves RC above all others specifically BECAUSE it tastes less like
> battery acid the the others. :-))

The standard RC has a reputation among people I know for a tendency for
its carbonation to manifest itself in some peculiar, um, uh, digestive
symptoms. The standard comment is, "How can they fit so much gas in that
little bottle/can???"

I'm actually quite fond of the RC Draft, as a matter of fact, in that it
contains no corn syrup (yeccch!), isn't especially fulminaceous (you
guys can just look it up ;  )   ) and is redolent of what appears to be
real cinnamon (Cola hasn't contained any actual cola extract in more
than 50 years, I believe; part of why it's usually so Gosh-bloody-awful).

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com