SC - Pennsic cooking classes

grasse at mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:52:19 PDT 1999

Your Most Noble Majesty and Benevolent List Administrator,

That is most certainly a "good enough" offer, though I am making the
assumption you will not hand out the "more common cookery books" to the
students in your class.  Will you be creating handouts with recipes or just
a syllabus and bibliography?
May I do anything to assist you in creating a "clever" set of recipe
handouts?  (transcribe, scan, post... I have access to various publishing
softwares, all your Majesty needs do is ask.)

More than willing to be of service.

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe
- -------------
Original Text
From: "Michael F. Gunter" <michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>, on 4/13/99
12:35 PM:
> To my favorite List administrator:

Awwww, gawrsh.

> For those of us that wont be able to attend Kings college, will your
> teaching materials be made available?  especially the recipes?

Actually most of what I will be using is readily available to the members
of this list. I'm going to be using archives from here and some of the
more common cookery books. Remember that these will be beginners classes
so I'm going to use readily available sources. I will go ahead and put my
syllabus on the list for both classes and even the recipes if desired but
don't expect anything very revolutionary. Plus I really don't have a lot of
spare time to devote to coming up with something clever.

Good enough?

Yours,

Gunthar