SC - Introducing Francesco Sirene, belatedly

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Apr 13 17:19:46 PDT 1999

For myself, I would be happy to see any tidbits you care to post on
spices, and, since your stock at Pennsic is my source for special spices,
I have no objection to you posting regarding your business.  Lots of
people don't get to Pennsic (hard as that is to believe, seeing the
crowds) and need you as a spice source.  What are the chances of getting
rose water next year?  And, welcome!

Ruadth said >>  (Leaving out prices an those kinds of details is a good
way to make it seem less commercial.)<<

I want the prices.  Helps me figure the possibility of keeping to a feast
budget, getting stuff for the redactions at home, etc.  Not everybody has
web access, Ruadth.  You can delete if you don't need it.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc