SC - Salami and Garlic

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 13 17:47:24 PDT 1999

The salami I used for my feast was Genoa salami from Sam's Club and the
garlic was just cloves of garlic tossed with oil and roasted in the oven
till brown, then ground up in the food processor.

After working aprox. 40 to 50 per week doing catering, I take short cuts
when I can!

Luveday

"All I ask is that you treat me no differently than you would the
Queen"--Mary Engelbreit