SC - Feastocrat? Autocrat?

lilinah at grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Tue Apr 13 21:19:22 PDT 1999

As someone new to the organizational end, can someone please explain the
difference in responsibilities between a Feastocrat and an Autocrat to me?
I realize that Autocrats manage events other than feasts and i assume that
Feastocrats manage only feasts... But i gather from some posts that some
feasts have both...

Any elucidation will be appreciated and i will personally request that the
Peris sarenade you in Paradise.

Anahita Gaouri bint-Karim al-Fassi