SC - You need to know this!

Librarian betpulib at ptd.net
Thu Apr 15 12:36:33 PDT 1999

Hallo folks!

No, I have not "re-enlisted". I think of you folks fondly, and often,
however. Life is so frantic (can you say "grantwriter"), that I can't
possibly give the list the attention it deserves, much as I am
salivating to do so.

However, I ran across this tid-bit and thought some of you could use this
knowledge for greater Pennsic Kitchen good. A traveling cooking teacher
from Penn State has assembled a list of essentials that can be easily
assembled and compactly carted ( she uses public transport, so it MUST
be compact!). For a $1.00 check or money order, you can get this packing
guide. Send the check to: Publications Distribution Center, Penn State
University, 112FC AG Administration Bldg., University Park PA 16802. Ask
for 'The Portable Kitchen Assembly Guide' by Jan Scholl. The guide is
actually free, the $1.00 is for postage and handling. It includes
line-drawing packing sequence diagrams.

I am not sure how this works out for "period" kitchens, as mine is
evolving into, but it seems too handy to pass up for a buck! This tid-bit
comes to you courtesy of the May 11, 1999 Family Circle Magazine.

Aoife the harried librarian

Dame Aoife Finn
Barony of the Endless Hills (NE Pa)
Aethelmearc