SC - Feastocrat? Autocrat?

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Apr 15 21:47:51 PDT 1999

rotflmao-we in cenedl llewellyn have one of our own who will regularly bring a
cubic yard of food to an event, and there have been more than a few events where
we were the dayboard, and a few events where we were more than the provided
dayboard....typically it includes 4 or 5 whole reasted chickens, a whole 3'
beefstick, a pair of 3' pepperoni, 3 or 4 large econo-bricks of various cheeses,
breads, dried fruit, nuts and whatever isn't moving fast enough to get away when
we pack for events...
margali