SC - Fwd: Jumbles

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:42:37 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_4802fdc5_394d874a$14cc36a8

The jumbals/jumbles/ciambol/cracknels recipe I was hunting for was
finally supplied, by Genevia of Seareach.  Genevia is currently off
the cooks list, but living in my canton and she found out indirectly
that I was searching.  I do not know if a ciambelles recipe is in the
florilegium spelled that way, but there wasn't one spelled any other
way, just discussion about it.

Bonne

>From: jocetta
>To: "Bonne of Traquair" <oftraquair at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Jumbles
>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:29:02
>
>you were looking for these I think?
>Genevia
>remember I'm staying with Jocetta.  She has a spiced beef  recipe she'll
>be sending on to you, too. :-)
>Have a nice day!

Bonne of Traquair
Windmaster's Hill