SC - another - Rose water question

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sun Apr 18 23:42:49 PDT 1999

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, LYN M PARKINSON wrote:

> It was most likely violets (or maybe lavender, come to think of it) as<<
>
> Lainie, I do NOT have Altsheimer's--just partsheimer's!  Sheesh--they
> both have purple flowers and start with L don't they???
>
> Yeah, must have been lavender--I remember being sad mine had dies.

Dear, dear Allison!
	I never thought you had a memory problem- my own mother keeps
sending me lavender stuff, instead of violet- and I am dreadfully allergic
to lavender. She figures they're purple flowers, right?

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731