SC - SC-Coleman Fantasy Kitchen

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 12:25:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/19/99 11:59:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu writes:

<< Lainie is kind of like the Current MIddle Ages Martha
 	Stewart for "making your camp look less obviously like
 	a Coleman catalogue".

 Berengaria >>

Please forgive if this topic has been done to death annually, but any tips
beyond covering everything in fabric, etc., for camping kitchens? And compact
ways to haul things. For myself and 1 friend, we NEED a full-sized pickup to
get all our stuff to Pennsic now. Okay, so we do use a 16' square pavilion
for 2. I am most interested in ideas for a "kitchen box" that will be more
organized and convenient to use than the Rubbermaid tote I currently use but
also not weight so much that I can't lift the thing myself.
Thanks for any help,
Aelfwyn