SC - distilling

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 14:05:05 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/20/99 2:43:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil writes:

<< standing by for the wrath of Ras, Puck >>

No wrath from me. I think the laws restricting anything that has to do with
preparation of food or what not that allow exceptions to people with lawyers
and money stink. Then again I always remember the words of Thomas Jeffereson
regarding people who want to be safe deserve neither freedom nor safety and
his suggestion that a citizen is not obligated to obey a bad law.

Nevertheless, distilling is distilling is distilling. There is lots of 'for
educational use only' material on the Web for anyone who has an interest in
studying this subject. While I would not advocate the actual use of such
knowledge under existing laws solely because of the punishments that could be
meeted out, I certainly have no desire to interfere with an individual's
pursuit of either happiness or knowledge. :-)

Simply type the word 'distilling' in any search engine and voila! instant
how-to.

Ras