Halloween (was Re: SC - Hello out there.)

Butterfield, Margaret msbutterfield at mail.aacc.cc.md.us
Wed Apr 21 07:44:51 PDT 1999

Hi.  I have also used masks.  I close up the holes with silicone and line it
with plastic wrap.  I usually put things like flowers or such in the mold.
Plastic spiders would be cool and maybe gummy worms.  I have done this in a
punch bowl and also in a shallow bowl with cut flowers for a centerpiece.