SC - Questions on Sekainjabin

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Thu Apr 22 10:52:01 PDT 1999

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 Aelfwyn at aol.com wrote:

> feast, too. Now that my various mint plants are popping up, which type of
> "mint" is most correct and has anyone tried experimenting with other mints
> (I'm eyeing my chocolate mint plants just now)?

I can't tell you what is most correct, but I *can* tell you what I've used
and the results.

Peppermint - a bit overpowering but very refreshing
Spearmint - pretty much teh same as the peppermint
Chocolate mint - strange! but yes, I'd make it again
Apple mint - by far my favorite, very light on the mint with apple
overtones
Pineapple mint - so-so
Lemon mint - too tart for my tastes
Cat mint - :-) I'll let you know (it's not quite ready to pluck yet)

As you can tell, we have a variety of mints in the garden. There's
probably a couple I've forgotten because we tend to go through a lot of
sekunhabin here.

~Maedb