SC - RE: Cherry soup? Or cherry pudding?

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Fri Apr 23 14:02:38 PDT 1999

I've seen some discussion on this, as well as other fruit soups. And since
I'm in the mood for confessing my "alterations," I thought I'd share here,
too.

When I use a heartier bread as the thickener, I end up with a much thicker
pudding. When I use a wimpy, bland bread (I confess, all I had a time or
two was Wonder), it seems to turn out a thinner soup concoction. Either
way, it's a hit.

And when I'm in the mood for something lighter, I substitute peach nectar
(for the cherry juice) and white wine (for the red). yuummm!

~Maedb