SC - Pennsic Cook's Soiree'

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Apr 24 17:09:52 PDT 1999

I will be camping with the Kingdom of Meridies, and will be merchanting
in Bazaar #1, King's Taste Productions (Shire Publications, SCA Author's
Publications, Used Books of Interest to Medievalists).  I don't think
we've started talking about the cook's gathering this year yet, but we
all seem to agree that it will happen!  We did it on a Tuesday last year,
right? The one of  War Week? I'm teaching on Wednesday of the first week,
and Thursday of the second week, both days at 2, so Tuesday of either
week is good for me.
Now all I have to do is think what I can do that will top last year's
'briw' in Phlip's estimation!  A hard task!
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies
	Barony of the South Downs,
	Atlanta, Ga.

====