SC - Fwd: Search medieval COOKS...

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 25 13:03:25 PDT 1999

Greetings!  I am forwarding a message that was in turn forwarded to the
Midrealm Laurels' List.  Have at him, good gentles!

- ---- Begin Forwarded Message

This was just posted to soc.history.medieval.  I've already pointed
him at some useful collections of links (Cindy Renfrow's and the
cooking links in Stefan's Florilegium), but it occurs to me that some
of us might be able to give him practical advice on feeding ~3500
people over two days!

Talan

=====