SC - OT - gardening question

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 18:22:33 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/27/99 8:00:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< >  tempting goodies near his hole to distract him from the garden you
 consider
 >  yours (Not a reference to the recent thread about feeding the brownies!).
 >  Good luck,

 errr, how do you know it isn't a brownie?  I'll bet all she got was a
glimpse
 of a brown animate object disappearing into a hole.  Might be a brownie
 casting a glamour to keep her from knowing his real aspect.

 Mordonna >>
Oh gosh, never entered my mind! Kinda puts a whole new slant on those "run
one end of a hose in one hole..." fixes. What a way to be sure your garden
fails! And she did mention it was new ground they are breaking. Hmm, maybe
lay out a pan of milk and a pan of veggies and see which disappears first?
Brownies can be such tricksie things.
Aelfwyn