SC - Re: Welcome to sca-cooks

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Apr 29 19:19:43 PDT 1999

Welcome to the Cook's List, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Trust me, we aren't intimidated by hats, white belts, bay leaves, or
waterfowl- we have a reigning king, Papa Gunther, our Evil List
Administrator, Duke Sir Etc. Cariadoc, King of half the Kingdoms in the
Known World at one time or another, and Master Adamantius, giddily, tacitly
and adamantly the Ultimate Urban Yankee chef, to help us strive for greater
authenticity, not to mention many others.

We're a good crew, and we joke and tease as we follow our Dreams- I'm sure
you'll fit right in ;-)

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour