SC - Perpetrator correction--OOP

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Thu Apr 29 19:45:27 PDT 1999

At 07:30 PM 4/29/99 -0500, Fiondel wrote:

>So, here's the scoop.
>
>First, it was not a pig, but either a goat or a lamb.  Second, the
>poor hapless creature was lead around Pennsic for a day or two
>before the butchering, treated as a "pet" ("Why, yes, children,
>of course you can pet him), and then was butchered for the evening
>meal, in front of a lot of people, including the aforementioned
>children.

<snip>

>And, finally, it was NOT the Horde.  It was the Tuchux.
>
>Names of reliable witnesses available upon request.

I would like the names of the reliable witnesses, please.  There are just a
couple of things about this story that don't ring true, and before we turn
away the evil aspersions on one group by laying them on another,  we should
be dealing with first-hand witnesses, not handed down stories.

<sarcasm alert>Besides, no slaughtering in Tuchuk camp could have taken
place in front of children; as too many people will tell you, Tuchux eat
children alive.  For breakfast.  Leaving no "aforementioned children" to be
witnesses.

- --Caitlin Cheannlaidir
  caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7249

	Interested in making glass beads?
	To join the SCA-Glassworker's List, send "subscribe" as the text of a
	message to <compagnia-request at phosphor-ink.com>