SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes?

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 19:33:21 PDT 1999

1  What about a class on how to translate a non English language based
recipe, such as German, French or Spanish into English.

   How to use modern dictionaries to begin.  How to avoid the I am a Danish
Vs I am Danish.  Some etymology of non English languages.  What are some
typical translated words?  Common grammar or usage mistakes.

2   How to contact foreign government to find period recipes.  Hum Maybe I
will try a middle eastern country to find that source for hummus we have been
looking for.

Feasts for beginners.

While I consider myself not ready to teach a class at Pennsic, I would gladly
help someone else

Frederich Holstein der Tollhase