SC - Ladies Champion Tourney Announcement

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 19:04:39 PDT 1999

11th annual Ladies Champions Tourney May 7-9, 1999

The Shire of Hornwood and the Mountain Confederation proudly present
the 11th annual Ladies Champions Tourney on May 7-9.  Feasting, Fighting
and Fun are the usual at this event!

     The day consists of a novice tourney, a Warlord Tourney,
Archery, an A&S competition and a bazaar!  Bring your old garb and armor bits
and donate them to our SCA garage sale!  The theme for this years Ladies
is the Middle East.  Make something interesting for the A & S or bring
your drums and dance the night away!  We are providing breakfast on both
Saturday and Sunday, Lunch on Saturday, and a wonderful feast cooked
by Ras al Zib!

 The site is Camp Mountain Run (no street address) in Pennfield
Pa.It's a beautiful campground with lots of cabin space and room for
tenting too!  Cabin space is free. This site is bone dry!

   The fees for the event are as follows; $18.00 all weekend on
board, $13.00 all weekend off board (breakfast and lunch are included in
off board), $10.00 Saturday only on board, $7.00 Saturday only off
board, Children 12 and under are half price, children 2 and under are free.

Send all reservations, made payable to, SCA Inc, Shire of Hornwood,
to our wonderful Lord Lodin of Molde,(Bernie Pisarchick, RR2 Box59A,
Mayport, Pa. 16240, (814)-856-2452)(no calls after 11pm please!)
Please send all reservations in by April 24.

  All dietary questions may be forwarded to the Kitchen Steward, Lord Ras al
Zib, (Les Spencer, 615 1/2 Grier Street (rear), Williamsport, Pa 17701,
(717)-321-8606), LrdRas at aol.com (again, no calls after 11pm please!) Any
other
questions hopefully will be answered by our autocrat, Lady Lenora of the
Willowglen, (Donna Mallabone, 589 Sautter Dr, Crescent, Pa 15046,
(724)-457-7877, alenora at hotmail.com)(all correspondence and calls in
mundane name only please!)

Directions:
Take your best route to I-80, get off at the Pennfield exit(#18),
turn towards Pennfield at the bottom of the exit, go about 2.5 miles past
the lake till the road splits.  Take the left fork at the sign for Camp
Mountain Run, go about 5 miles and Camp Mountain Run is on the left.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Ras