SC - Fw: [SCA-AE] Re: coffee?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 19:35:16 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/8/99 10:28:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< we always have somebody
 heading up that way at any given time anyway!
 margali >>

Margali, Not to worry. Since you'll be camping with us at Caer Frig, I am
more than positive that all your cullinary needs will be amply provided for.
:-) We keep fresh milk in the coolers all the times. I am also thinking of
reestablishing the  Lobster Race after a hiatus last year. It will the 8
Annual Pennsic Lobster Race if I decide to go with it. :-)

Ras