SC - An Islamic Feast in a Barbarian Court

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Apr 9 23:23:28 PDT 1999

Lord Ras presented us with the menu and a few recipes from
his upcoming feast:

> An Islamic Feast in a Barbarian Court
> by al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib
> copyright c 1999

> Marinated Cucumbers

underdone pickles?   :-)

> Second Course
>
> Isfidhbaya (The Simple White Tifaya)

Pray, what is this?

> A Dish of Chichen or Whatever Meat You Please

Mystery meat? spam!!! Although not for the Moslems I guess.

> Recipe for a Dish of Olives

Open jar of olives. Pour olives in jar into dish.

> Fourth Course
>
> Lugmat al Qadi (Judges Mouthfuls)

And this is?

Thanks, Ras. And I really am hoping you will post the rest
of your recipes, especially these.

Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net