SC - Introducing Francesco Sirene, belatedly

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 09:36:42 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 4:05:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ddendy at silk.net
writes:

<< And here is a question to the list: is it proper etiquette on
 this list to mention that business? Would people like me to post when we add
 new items to our catalogue? Is putting the URL of our web catalogue in my
 signature block OK with people? I don't want to offend.) >>

I personally fijnd your additions of business info to your signature file OK
and a great source. You catalog is great also. :-)

Ras