SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Apr 12 20:04:21 PDT 1999

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 Tollhase1 at aol.com wrote:

> I do not feel we are setting a bad example.  Rather, we work together doing
> the grunt awful work so that we can have a nice event.  While we are in the
> kitchen, others are working on other tasks.
>
> If I have misunderstood your comment, I apologies.
>
> Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase

while i greatly admire the verve and dedication that Lord Frederich is
showing, i do have to agree with the previous post that he -is- setting a
bad example.  not all cooks are willing to or physically capable of
cooking all day and then cleaning all night.  They should not have to.
Almost (note I said "almost") the first thing i ask my autocrat is "How
many people are on the cleanup crew and when will they start?"

Elaina