SC -German translations

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Tue Apr 13 21:39:37 PDT 1999

Allison wrote:
>You did mail me your glossary, but not the sources.  We talked about it,
>but...did I send you the check for copying?  I forget.
I'll pull my copy of the glossary (one of the few things I don't have in
storage) and see if I can figure out which book each section came from.

If I get
>ambitious, and do a glossary for the Florilegium and/or list, may I
>include some of your work?  On second thought, pulling it out and looking
>at it, I first have to translate what you sent.
You might want to at least add the bibliographical information for the
books they came out of, that way people can ILL them.

>BTW, meant to e-mail you but forgot--the winning cookery entry in the Ice
>Dragon Pentathalon was a sausage recipe from your cook-book.  The Lady's
>name was Katya mumble mumble.  She served the sausages cold, coiled in a
>spiral on a bed of chopped lettuce on a pretty plate.  Nice presentation.
That's great. Nice to see more and more interest in German cooking. Was it
the recipe that for a Sausage for a Salad?

Valoise