SC - Feast Enhancement Kit

souxsi at geocities.com souxsi at geocities.com
Wed Apr 14 05:01:52 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
 I and a couple of other people (Laura and Thomas) are currently working
on
> just that...period hot sauces privately , we have pretty much got the
> translation down and I am currently working on the redactions. If it is
> agreed then , we will be posting our work to the list possibly. :-)

     Lord Ras,

     I hope you think me not rude for inquiring, nay, *begging* that you
at least send me some information privately when you and your companions
ok this :) I would relish (no pun intended) some period hot sauces, as
would my house. Though, if you wished, the secret would be safe. No
rudeness intended in the asking.

All respect,
Soux o the Wold