SC - Tomatoes

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 14 11:15:56 PDT 1999

I'm still a little confused on all this, does this mean that if you are
cooking a feast using Spain as your region, that if you prepared tomatoes
in such a way as listed below it is then period?  Also, what would a
typical feast where you would prepare something like this be?

OP comment:  putting them in oil and vinegar with pepper sounds much like
how we make fresh tomatoes in the summer.  Take plum tomatoes, uncooked,
cut them into cubes, put in mint, thin slices of onion, put it in olive
oil, if in the mood add some vinegar, stir it together, let sit for at
least an hour, then eat it with fresh italian bread.

	Angeline