SC - site fee entitlement

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 15 08:00:16 PDT 1999

> I was just curious to know how those places that have this policy
>manage it.  Are only "titled" positions eligible for free admittance?
>(cook, autocrat, gatekeeper) or further down the line?  What about the
>MoL?  any deputies?

Nope, just the autocrat and feastcrat.  As I said before, Royalty get in
free (Kingdom Law, I think, at least I hope so) and the occaisional
freebie we give away as a prize, and that's it.  As the significant other
to my lord's last feast (and main Artistic Coordinator of the event) I
paid the full fee, but he did not.  It isn't difficult at all to draw the
lines.
Christianna