SC -German translations, and sending the glossary

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 16 20:08:23 PDT 1999

Frederich,

>>What format can you send them in.  I have publisher 97 and Office
Professional and  Photoshop<<

I have Microsoft Word 6, I think, in Office 95, and Paint Shop Pro for
visuals.  This Juno e-mail doesn't do attachments--that is Netscape
Navigator, which currently only gets and sends mail.  Something is
missing that connects my URL requests to their host computers.  This
started after I deleted a web accelerator program  It must have taken
part of my software .exe file with it, and I don't know how to fix it.

Can you get attachments?  If so, I'll try sending the file to you and you
can let me know what happens.  Remember, it hasn't yet been 'vetted' by a
linguist.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA