SC - Sauces / garlic aoli

WICKHAM Raymond raymond.wickham at customs.gov.au
Sat Apr 17 19:10:08 PDT 1999

 BTW, the average chocolate bar contains at least 8 insect legs and a 16
0z.

You've heard of chocolate covered bugs and such haven't you? As long
as I can't see them.... shrug!! I work in a hospital, and I can
safely say, people have eaten far worse.

reminds me of a song about a "mythical" feast
starts something like
I sing of dead bunnies, and burnt baby chicks

Damocles