SC - another - Rose water question

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Apr 20 00:10:25 PDT 1999

we discussed the matter for a while, and i hit the books. making rose water
using water or oil as the medium is perfectly legal. it is also perfectly legal
to use predistilled alcohol to extract the oil of the roses. what you cannot do
is take a naturally fermented product like a grain or honey  or fruit based
beer/wine/mead and heat it for the express purpose of turning it into a
beverage.
margali
[at least i can get some use out of my paralegal degree...]