SC - legal woggism, was Rose water question

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Apr 20 12:01:27 PDT 1999

http://cator.hsc.edu/~kmd/caveman/projects/alcohol/
This site seems to be some form of lecture given by somebody, but it is way cool.

If you want to get a license to distill, here are the hoops you have to jump
through

to make this stuff....

http://batf.net/
and you just gotta read this page...frightening!

http://www.beerinfo.com/brewstr/legal.html
helpful for those of us who homebrew

and finally for all of us legal-wogs, the ultimate[other than findlaws cases and
codes page...]
http://www.law.cornell.edu/topics/alcohol_tobacco.html

There, I hope this willbe enlightening, fun, thought provoking and baffling to
all, and to all a good night.
margali
i really gotto stop doing this at this hour of the morning...
at least without too much hemoglobin in my caffein system!