[none]

Nelson.Beth Nelson.Beth at EPCRA.org
Thu Apr 22 09:29:43 PDT 1999

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BE8CDD.A4661330

>Ever been to Ansteorran chili night at Pennsic or the Gulf Wars? All of
>the varieties we serve have tomatoes and a couple have beans. So even
>the Ansteorrans can't agree.
>
>Last Pennsic I was called to "save" a batch that wasn't tasting right.
>I added a quarter cup of sugar, let it simmer and it came out perfect.

I was there with the dogs last year.  Even the mild was a bit spicy for me
(recovering from being raised in basic spiceless american household).  I
still remember the "manly" Tuchux men going with the medium to mild mix and
the reactions of the few who tried the killer version. <eg>  I loved the
chili, just need to get my tastebuds up to speed.

Orlaith
Orlaith at usa.net

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BE8CDD.A4661330

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">>Ever been to Ansteorran chili =
night at Pennsic or the Gulf Wars? All of </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">>the varieties we serve have =
tomatoes and a couple have beans. So even</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">>the Ansteorrans can't =
agree.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">>Last Pennsic I was called to =
"save" a batch that wasn't tasting right.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">>I added a quarter cup of sugar, =
let it simmer and it came out perfect.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">I was there with the dogs last =
year.  Even the mild was a bit spicy for me (recovering from being =
raised in basic spiceless american household).  I still remember =
the "manly" Tuchux men going with the medium to mild mix and =
the reactions of the few who tried the killer version. <eg>  =
I loved the chili, just need to get my tastebuds up to =
speed.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Orlaith</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Orlaith at usa.net</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>