SC - period fruit pastries

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 29 20:31:13 PDT 1999

> At 15:39 28-4-99 -0400, Toodles Margaret [sorry - couldn't resist!] wrote:
> >The recipe for Cresse in MS. B.L Additional 32085 (from Anglo-Norman
> >Culinary Collections, by Constance Hieatt and Robin F Jones) includes a
> >small diagram for assembling the dish.
>
> Quick, everybody!  Grab the recipe and see how many interpretations are
> possible....
>
> And quit standing between me and that rock.... 8)
>
> Alasdair mac Iain

Oh my! ROTHFMAO! I read Alasdair's comment right after reading the
message on aphrodisiacs and skipped right over the quoted paragraph
from Margaret. So I thought Alasdair was talking about aphrodisiacs!

For those who might care, there is this file in the PERSONAL CARE
section of my Florilegium:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (16K)  1/ 5/98    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

Talking about juxtaposition, I also have the files:
rabbits-msg, birth-control-msg, feathers-msg and chasity-belts-msg.

I think I better stop. Alasdair, is there still room under there???
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****