SC - Re: SC OT - Period weddings

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Thu Apr 1 10:16:20 PST 1999

> Sorry, I just picked this up from Middlebridge. Will try to find the sender,
> and ask her.

Good morrow. I did a little checking and found that this is a brand new
webring with only 2 sites on it currently.

There is, however, another medieval and wedding webring with a few more
sites of interest (several of them discuss the food). I forget the webring
address, but here's the addy of a member (me):
http://members.xoom.com/maedb/w-wed.htm xoom is screwing up a lot right
now, but hopefully you can actually get to the page! From there, you can
access the webring.

Humbly,
Maedb (or Taltos, or Vicki, depending on the dominant personality)