SC - New door into the Florilegium

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 1 23:09:33 PST 1999

Greetings to those on the SCA-Cooks and SCA-Arts mail lists,

I have been working on a new "doorway" into my Florilegium files.
This is another website built in my own personal webspace. This will
allow me to update the indexes and files there much faster than has
been possible in the past. The bulk of the files will still reside on
the old site, thanks to the generosity of Greg Lindahl (Gregory Blount)
but the new files and the newest updates will be at the new site. In
addition, the indexes at the new site will point to the files at either
site as appropriate.

For a while, the old site will work as it always has with the new one
in parallel with the old one. Eventually though, the indexes at the old
site will be phased out.

The new site still needs some work and should be considered experimental
for now. If you find problems or have suggestions for improvements, I
would very much like to hear about them. However, there are already
files there that can't be found on the old site.

The new site also indicates which files are new or have been updated
recently.

I have tried to clean up the HYML and text formatted files but there
are still some file format translation problems I will work on sometime
in the future.

When I figure out how, I hope to be adding an online feedback
questionaire and a way to submit articles online as well as files
that include graphics.

The new Florilegium URL is:
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

Thank you.