SC - Spices For Sale?

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Tue Apr 6 06:18:23 PDT 1999

>> Greetings.  Would anyone have the address for the Seattle spice shop
>> that sells via mail/phone/on line?  I promised my San Francisco
>> daughter to send it and can't find it among the blizzard of papers
>> here.  Are there any good (reputable) spice shops in the San Francisco
>> area?

Someone may have already answered this (the drawback of getting the digest
- - I'm always a little behind) but MarketSpice does mail order. Phone number
is 206-622-6340, e-mail is mktspc at juno.com. They have a web page at
http://www.marketspice.com but all that's there is a message saying the web
page should be up soon.

Valoise